|Back to Back Issues Page|
Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #007
December 07, 2013
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION Dec 08
Quote of the Week
“The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which mean never losing your enthusiasm.” Aldous Huxley
=========================================================== Editorial =========================================================== Welcome to our weekly newsletter.
Welcome to our new members Please feel free to pass this on to your list BACK ISSUES: 1. Right Brain Education” September 01, 2012 -- Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #001 -- teaser here 2. About the Yumiko Method 3. November 02, 2013 -- Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #002 -- teaser here
4. What is the mid brain and why does it need activation November 09, 2013 -- Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #002 -- teaser here
5. Developing a Photographic Memory November 16, 2013 -- Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #002 -- teaser here
=========================================================== Feature Article =========================================================== • Find the Photo Game - Get 6 or so identical sized photos, one of the child, one of a favorite relative, one of a friend, one of a pet. Keeping them face down and separated, ask them to find the one you name - of Auntie Sue or one of themselves, etc. (from Esp For Kids book)
• What's in the Gift Box Game - Have them guess what each birthday present is before opening.
• Coin Toss Guess - Toss a coin and have your child guess which side landed up. Keep track. Consider offering prizes for getting it right more than half the time.
• It's in the Cards - Using a standard deck of cards, have the child guess whether each card is red or black. Then move on to guessing suits or numbers. Keep track of correct guesses and praise all correct guesses. Make a big deal about anything greater than 50% accuracy.
• Holding the Bag - Put an item in an opaque bag, like a brown lunch bag. Hold it out for them or put it on a table. Have them put their hands on either side of the bag without touching it and tell what sort of vibrations it has. For instance, they can say anything like cold or hot, fuzzy or rough or smooth, metal, food, etc. Praise anything they get right even if they don't guess the object.
• Guess the Color of the Marble - Choose a marble from a bag and guess what color is is before opening your hand. As a more advanced version, decide before choosing what colors you will pull out and then try to get those. You can also use colored blobs of glass that you can get inexpensively at aquarium stores or colored game markers.
• Get in Touch Game - Collect several pictures from magazines or photographs that have one central image in each. Have them put hands over or around the picture with their eyes shut and guess what or who is in the photo.
• Energy Ball - Collect positive energy (chi) from all around you in the air and compress it with your hands into a small ball of pure energy. Start with a circumference of about 3 feet (beach ball) and bring together to about a 4" softball. Pull and condense the energy together. Repeat over and over. Each time feel the energy building more and more. Feel the tingle. When you feet it, you can toss it to someone. Play catch with it. If it starts to fall apart, pull it together again. Teach children to build the energy ball themselves. • Sensing the Energy Game - Rub hands together rapidly about 10 seconds. Feel the tingle. Do it again, then hold your hands facing each other. Feel the energy flow. Do it again and hold your hands further apart - increase from 1 inch to 5 inches to a foot. Try this with a partner and see how far away you can feel the energy from their hands. Next, try standing behind a partner and rubbing your hands together. Then holding your hands out, approach closer and closer and see when they can feel the energy from your hands. Then try the same thing, but touch them and then move away slowly, seeing how many inches away they can feel you. Switch places and see how far away you can feel your partner's energy. Try this with different partners - like mom/dad/grandma/grandpa, friends. As you increase in sensitivity, try feeling the energy without having to rub your hands together first.
• Weather Forecaster - Think about the weather for each day in the next week or so. Without using any resources except your gut feeling, guess what the weather will be like each day for the upcoming week. Write it down and then compare your guesses to the actual weather each day. You can also compare your guesses after you've made them to the weather forecast on tv, newspapers or on websites. (idea by Patrick Jordan)
• Psychometry Game - Hold an object in one clasped hand. Sense the vibration of it. Let your mind wander over and into the object. Using your imagination, say whatever comes to mind. Use a tape recorder. If you have a group of friends around, have one of them secretly hand you an item and try to figure out which one it is from.
• Feel the Light Vibration Game - Hold your hands behind your back with palsm out. Another person shines a light, preferably one iwth a small bright, tight, close beam, on ONE of your hands. You guess which hand has the light one it by mentally seeing yoru palms and deciding which is brightest. Wiggle a finger of the hand with the light on it.
Many of these ideas came from this resource - ESP for Kids: How to Develop Your Child's Psychic Ability by Dr. Tag Powell and Carol Howell Mills, 1992, Top of the Mountain Publishing, Largo, FL, ISBN 0-914295-98-5.) ============================================
Tips & Tricks on Midbrain Activation
================================================================= You can find more about Image Training at: Right Brain Stimulation: Image Play – Basic Image
Q & A: review & FAQs answered: We have seen plenty of evidence of the power of The Midbrain Activation. This is a gift for our future generations and we need your help to promote it worldwide. We have very affordable plans that take into your unique situation. Contact us with details of : Your Teaching / training experience How you plan to conduct the workshop in your country
Send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your feedback, questions, and suggestions A PREVIEW OF THE "Guide to Quantum Speed Reading - " Contents: # An Outline of the Whole Book - to give you a general picture of the layout # An outline of The Basic Method # Details of The Basic Method # An outline of The Basic Techniques # Details of the Basic Techniques # The Three Most Important Chapters in the book. # Suggested Teaching plan based on our successful workshops # A List of the 20 exercises found in the book # Additional Exercises based on our own research and workshops
=========================================================== General & Unsubscribe Info ===========================================================
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION Â© Copyright 2012, RUWAN ASSOCIATES, except where indicated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. Reprint only with permission from copyright holder(s). All trademarks are property of their respective owners. All contents provided as is. No express or implied income claims made herein. Your business success is dependent on many factors, including your own abilities. Advertisers are solely responsible for ad content.
Please feel free to use excerpts from this newsletter as long as you give credit with a link to our page: www.midbrain-activation.com
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION is an opt-in ezine available by subscription only. We neither use nor endorse the use of spam.
|Back to Back Issues Page|