|Back to Back Issues Page|
Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #017
March 01, 2014
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION Mar 2-2014
Quote of the Week
"The Empires of the future will be empires of the mind." Sir Winston Churchill
Welcome to our weekly newsletter.
Welcome to our new members Please feel free to pass this on to your list
Today’s quote came from the revolutionary book : The Learning Revolution
Today, you can read the 1999 version, free online
THE BACK ISSUES ARE AT... ===========================================================
FEATURE ARTICLE; NEUROPLASTICITY : contd ===========================================================
Neuroplasticity is probably one of the most amazing thing we have discovered about the brain. While our ability to re-wire our brains is nothing to scoff at, the best thing is still to do what we can to develop the brain as early as possible – starting in the first few years of a child’s life Did you know that emotions boost our memory? Or that small muscle exercises help the brain develop? Early experiences contribute to the structure of the brain and its capacities. The quality, quantity, and consistency of stimulation will determine, to a large extent, the number of brain synapses that are formed and how those connections will function.
This is true for both cognitive and emotional development, and the effect is lifelong. Start Smart offers simple, straightforward ways to boost brain power with active exploration, repetition, sensory exploration, and direct experience. Revised to reflect the latest research about how children learn, the new edition of this classic bestseller offers explanations on how and why these activities help the brain develop. The layout has been updated, and the illustrations are now in color.
WHAT DOES IT COVER
CHECK IT IN AMAZON
• CHAPTER 1 - Sniff, Sniff: Aromas and the Brain
• CHAPTER 2 - Thinking It Through: Choices and the Brain
• CHAPTER 3 - I Feel Blue: Color and the Brain
• CHAPTER 4 - Always Across: Cross-Lateral Movement and the Brain
• CHAPTER 5 - I Feel, I Remember: Emotions and the Brain
• CHAPTER 6 - Hop, Skip, Jump: Exercise and the Brain
• CHAPTER 7 - Right and Left: Hemispheres and the Brain
• CHAPTER 8 - Water, Water, Everywhere: Hydration and the Brain • CHAPTER 9 - Laughter and Learning: Laughter and the Brain
• CHAPTER 10 - I Hear! I See! I Do! Learning Styles and the Brain
• CHAPTER 11 - Touch, Toss, Turn, Twirl: Movement and the Brain
• CHAPTER 12 - Start with a Song: Music and the Brain
• CHAPTER 13 - The Power of New: Novelty and the Brain
• CHAPTER 14 - Feeding the Brain: Nutrition and the Brain
• CHAPTER 15 - Less Is More! Over stimulation and the Brain
• CHAPTER 16 - More than Plaids: Patterns and the Brain
• CHAPTER 17 - Try, Try, Again: Practice and the Brain
• CHAPTER 18 - Solving Problems: Problem Solving and the Brain
• CHAPTER 19 - Praise or Encouragement: Rewards, Praise, and the Brain
• CHAPTER 20 - Spanish, Japanese, Vietnamese: Second Language Learning and the Brain
• CHAPTER 21 - What Does It Mean? Sense, Meaning, and the Brain
• CHAPTER 22 - The Hand-Brain Connection: Small Muscles and the Brain
• CHAPTER 23 - Calm, Cool, and Collected? Stress and the Brain
• CHAPTER 24 - The Good, the Bad, and the Unknown: Technology and the Brain
A PREVIEW OF THE "Guide to Quantum Speed Reading –" Contents:
# An Outline of the Whole Book - to give you a general picture of the layout
# An outline of The Basic Method # Details of The Basic Method # An outline of The Basic Techniques
# Details of the Basic Techniques
# The Three Most Important Chapters in the book.
# Suggested Teaching plan based on our successful workshops
# A List of the 20 exercises found in the book # Additional Exercises based on our own research and workshops
WANTED DYNAMIC PROMOTERSWe have seen plenty of evidence of the power of The Midbrain Activation. This is a gift for our future generations and we need your help to promote it worldwide. We have very affordable plans that take your that take into consideration your unique situation.
Contact us with details such as (1) How you plan to conduct the workshop in your country 2) Your Teaching / training experience 3) Amount of investment you can make.
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION MANUAL FOR PARENTS-MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION MANUAL FOR PARENTS-
It is ideal for
* Parents who are unable to send their children to a workshop
* Those wanting to brush up on the activities learned –
* To explore the possibilities of extending the skills learned.
WHAT YOU GET:
1) Course Material spread over 8 weeks ( or more if needed) to give you plenty of time to read, try out, give and receive feedback.
2) An e-book : "Midbrain Activation Secrets" valued at $37
3) Midbrain Activation Sound File valued at $62.00
4) One year of email/skype support
5) Automatic updates on follow programs that you can add to your child's list of skills. ============================================
Tips & Tricks on Midbrain Activation
We welcome your feedback, questions, and suggestions
=========================================================== General & Unsubscribe Info ===========================================================
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION Â© Copyright 2012, RUWAN ASSOCIATES, except where indicated otherwise.
All rights reserved worldwide. Reprint only with permission from copyright holder(s). All trademarks are property of their respective owners. All contents provided as is. No express or implied income claims made herein. Your business success is dependent on many factors, including your own abilities. Advertisers are solely responsible for ad content.
Please feel free to use excerpts from this newsletter as long as you give credit with a link to our page: www.midbrain-activation.com
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION is an opt-in ezine available by subscription only. We neither use nor endorse the use of spam.
|Back to Back Issues Page|