|Back to Back Issues Page|
Midbrain-Activation Tips, Issue #027
June 28, 2014
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION June 29 -2014
Quote of the Week
If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down. Ray Bradbury
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_intelligence.html#rQ46710wom6ycwQO.99
Welcome to our weekly newsletter.
We apologise to readers for our long silence this month. We have been very busy during the last few weeks setting up our partners – Seemas Academy, Solapur, Maharhastra, India.
Today’s article on Image Streaming by Dr Win Wenger is another one of those deceptively simple exercises, almost a child’s activity, but guaranteed to give results.
Welcome to our new members Please feel free to pass this on to your list
THE BACK ISSUES ARE AT... ========================================================
IMAGE STREAMING - HOW TO INCREASE YOUR IQ BY 20 POINTS ========================================================
Dr Win Wenger, author of bestsellers including 'Discovering the Obvious', teaches people how to act and think like creative visionaries.
In 'Techniques of Original, Inspired Scientific Discovery' he explains...
"Encephalographic (EEG) studies show that 80 percent of the area of the brain is involved with visual responses".
He adds "... less than 5 percent of the volume of the brain and 1 percent of the cells of the brain are involved in conscious experience -- the rest is 'unconscious.'"
Bottom line? We need a technique that puts more creative images into the unconscious mind (the greater part of our brain) so we can have more potential for creative consciousness.
So here is the (condensed) technique, as taught by Dr Wenger, for doing that.
1. Grab a pen and paper and allow 10 minutes to be alone.
2. Sense a collective-mind of all things known and unknown, a genius mind, which is permeating, penetrating and even filling the interspaces of all things and spaces around you.
3. Ask yourself a question. Ask anything at all. It could be about career, finances, relationships, self-development. A sought after answer, solution to a problem. Breakthrough idea. Begin to observe whatever images come to mind.
4. For the next 5 minutes do nothing else but speak aloud any and all IMAGES you see in your mind. Dr Wenger says you must describe the images you see in your mind ALOUD -- because doing so creates a feedback loop to your brain -- which means that the words come out of your brain through your mouth and go back to the brain through the ears.
5. The images you sense or 'see' are coming from your subconscious mind and may not make any logical sense AT FIRST. Do not worry and don't try and rationalize or analyse. Calmly allow the images to stream out. Continue to describe what you 'see' aloud.
6. End the streaming images after 5 minutes. Now, for the next 5 minutes, allow some clarity and purpose to come to your mind about the images you have been voicing aloud. In other words, assume the answer, solution or idea you seek is in the images you have received. What are they trying to tell you?
7. Finally, jot down your insights. What is now coming to your conscious mind? Write down what you are thinking -- don't judge it. After this second 5 minutes is up the procedure is finished. Go about your daily activities.
During the above process the images may suddenly bloom into an obvious answer to your question. Terrific!
What usually happens, however, is that the images will make sense to you a day or so later and often when you least expect it.
You are not trying to force the answer to materialize. You are simply allowing the creative genius to evolve from the subconscious to conscious level.
By the way - something CAME TO MY MIND as I was reading about Dr Wenger's techniques - the Genius Mindset program from Self Development Network.
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION PARENTS GUIDEThe Midbrain Activation Manual is now being updated as we have had many enthusiastic parents try our book at home at a special price.
Your investment of time and effort will not only profit your child(ren) but help us in our vision of creating a World Without Blindness project. Read more about the PARENTS GUIDE TO MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION
WANTED DYNAMIC PROMOTERSWe have seen plenty of evidence of the power of The Midbrain Activation. This is a gift for our future generations and we need your help to promote it worldwide. We have very affordable plans that take your that take into consideration your unique situation.
Please visit our website for more information on this amazing opportunity
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION IN SRI LANKA / INDIA - JUNE 2014CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ..
Tips & Tricks on Midbrain Activation
We welcome your feedback, questions, and suggestions
======================================================= General & Unsubscribe Info ========================================================
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION Â© Copyright 2012, RUWAN ASSOCIATES, except where indicated otherwise.
All rights reserved worldwide. Reprint only with permission from copyright holder(s). All trademarks are property of their respective owners. All contents provided as is. No express or implied income claims made herein. Your business success is dependent on many factors, including your own abilities. Advertisers are solely responsible for ad content.
Please feel free to use excerpts from this newsletter as long as you give credit with a link to our page: www.midbrain-activation.com
MIDBRAIN ACTIVATION is an opt-in ezine available by subscription only. We neither use nor endorse the use of spam.
|Back to Back Issues Page|